Dear cutomers and providers,
In relation to the declared pandemic situation, we want to wish you all the encouragement and strength that this moment requires, we are sure that this will be a temporary situation and that we will overcome it very soon.
We would like to inform you that from Napki.com We will continue working for you behind closed doors and using all the neccessary security and protection measures. In relation to the transport and deliveries, being an activity beyond our control, we will be limited by the decisions of each company and the restrictions that the government has applied to this activity.
We take the opportunity to recommend some simple steps to minimize the risk of contagion:
- Wear mask and glasses (to avoid touching your eyes)
- Disinfect the key after putting it in the lock of the building. (Everyone puts the key in there after touching it. The virus can survive on metal surfaces for up to 12 hours)
- Hair collected (if the one who comes out has it long) nails cut flush, face without makeup or cream.
- Maintain a safe distance (The virus has a range of 1m and in the case of sneezing up to 3m.)
- Pay by card (if you pay with cash, disinfect coins and bills)
- Disinfect your hands regularly, and after touching outdoor surfaces or risk objects such as the garbage container.
- Leave the shoes you go out with outside the house for at least 24 hours (it is one of the places where the virus survives more time)
- Do not touch the outer part of the mask, remove the mask carefully, leave it in the sun and do not wear it at least in 12 hours.
- When you get home and clean your hands, remember to also clean the tap, soap dish or bottle of disinfectant you have used.
- Disinfect the groceries or any item that you bring from the outside. If it is not food that requires a refrigerator, leave it for at least 12 hours without touching it (after 12 hours, if someone infected has touched it, the virus will have died)
With unity and responsibility, we will win the battle against the virus.
We want to thank from here to all transport, health services, and security forces for their exemplary work. In addition to the distribution and food centres.
We also want to wish a lot of encouragement to our Italian neighbours in these difficult times.