In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15 / 1999 on the protection of personal data, through the acceptance of this privacy statement by its informed, expressed, free and unequivocal consent that personal data provided by the user through the website napki.com (hereinafter WEBSITE) included in a file of “SUBSCRIPTIONS AND USERS OF THE WEBSITE” and “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” The company name is: Tu Servilleta, SLNIF: B-98.573.322 with registered office at Avda. Vicente Blasco Ibáñez, No. 89 Bajo de Mislata (Valencia) Spain.Email: email@example.comActividad social: retail sale of pharmacy and perfumery products.All regularly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and Respect that Tu Servilleta, SL guarantees on security measures, both organizational and technical required by Royal Decree 1720 / 2007.this privacy statement will be valid only for personal data obtained on the website, not applicable to information collected from third parties on other websites, even if theseare connected by the website.this demonstrates the commitment to maintain and ensure business relationships that securely protect personal data and guarantee the right to privacy of each of the users of our website.
1. WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
A small approach is important, therefore, it is necessary to know what information would relate toPerson that you provide us when you visit our website.your name and email address, and if you purchase a product If you need an invoice, we will request a full address, first name, last name and tax code or VAT number.in addition, when you visit our website, some information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LEGISLATION.
Tu Servilleta, SL works following the guidelines of the Organic Law 15 / 1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of this Organic Law and other regulations in force and Application at any time, ensuring the correct use and processing of personal data of the user.In addition, Tu Servilleta, SL relations respecting the law 34 / 2002 of July 11 Services of the information society and electronic commerce and require the consent of the USER to process your email for commercial purposes at any time.In accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from navigation, may be stored in the files of Tu Servilleta, SL are treated to fulfill your request and the maintenance of the Relationship established when you register.In addition, the USER agrees to the processing of your information to be informed by any means, including email, of the products and services of Tu Servilleta, SLIf you do not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose mentioned above, the USER may exercise the right to object to the processing of data under the terms and conditions provided below in the section “Exercise of ARCO rights”.
4. SECURITY MEASURES.
TU Servilleta, SL reports that it has implemented the necessary technical security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and processing and / or unauthorized access, taking into account current technology, the nature of the data stored. and the risks to which they are exposed, either by human action or by the physical and natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of art. 9 LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.furthermore, Tu Servilleta, SL has established additional measures to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of its information organization. Maintain constant supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
5. EXERCISE OF ARCH RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION.
Individuals who provided their data through napki.com, may contact the owner of the same to exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition to the data embedded in their files, the simplest and fastest method would be to directly access your user account and change the data or cancel your user account. Any information that we must preserve, under a legal obligation or contract, will be blocked and used only for such fine instead of being cancelled.The interested party may exercise their rights through a written communication addressed to Tu Servilleta, SL with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:Tu servilleta, SLAvda. Vicente Blasco Ibáñez, nª 89, Bajo46920, Mislata (Valencia).You can also exercise the rights of ARCO, via email: info @ servilleta.com
6. EXTERNAL LINKS OR LINKS
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not managed or controlled by the website. For this reason, Tu Servilleta, SL does not warrant, nor is it in fact responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and current content of such Web sites or their privacy practices. Before you provide your personal information to these websites outside of napki.com, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the ability to access these links and learn about our work, even if napki.com does not offer or sell alone or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites. or approve, supervise or verify in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing therein. Tuservilleta.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived from the user to access such connections.
8. PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE CLIENT’S CARD AND PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT.
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, napki.com uses the following providers in the corresponding privacy conditions.- Hosting: reseller support- Web platform: WordPress.- Messaging and newsletter delivery services: Mailer Lite.- Template platforms for WordPress: Flatsome- Payment gateway: Raya and Paypal.- Accounting: direct invoice.- Payment platform: Woocomerce.- Privacy tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics) At napki.com we also study your user preferences, demographics, traffic patterns and other information to better understand who makes up our audience and what you think you need. Tracking our user preferences helps us to show you the most relevant ads.You and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical linking device (e.g., links or buttons) from your website to napki.com (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between napki.com and the owner of the site or website where the link was established, nor the acceptance or approval by napki.com of its contents or services. In any case, napki.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink to the website.
10. DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
11. PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS.
1) Content subscription forms: within the website there are several modules to activate the subscription managed by MAILER LITE for the realization of email marketing campaigns, the management of subscriptions and the sending of newsletters.
2) Comment form: the website includes a form to comment on a publication. The user can post comments on the publications that are published. The personal information inserted in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
3) Contact form: there is a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional contacts. In this case, the e-mail address will be used to answer them and send the information requested by the user through the web.
5) Sale of infoproducts (what you sell): through the website, infoproducts can be purchased, in this case, information about the buyer (name, surname, address and email) is required through payment platforms and prophylaxis.
6) Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by napki.com from the same newsletter.
7) Tracking systems used on this site: Google Analytics, at napki.com, we also study your users’ preferences, demographics, traffic patterns and other information to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Monitoring our users’ preferences also helps us to show you the most relevant advertising communicationsAdditionally, I would like to inform you that for subscriber and customer acquisition we also use Facebook ads when generating an ad, we can segment the audience by location, demographics, interests, etc. Data obtained from this platform would be subject to this privacy statement from the moment the user leaves their information to subscribe to our community newsletter.Tu Servilleta SL will not share, sell or rent your personal information to other parties. We may share certain information with authorized third party service providers necessary to provide some services.
12. SOCIAL PLUGINS.
13. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions of protection of personal data by accepting and consenting to their treatment by Tu Servilleta, SL in the form and for the purposes stated in the legal notice.
Tu Servilleta, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to changes in legislation or case law and industry practices. In these cases, the Supplier will announce on this page the changes introduced with a reasonable advance before their implementation.